All products from Workshop Way are copyrighted and the purchaser is entitled to use the materials in their own classroom but is restricted from copying for multiple classrooms.
The Complete Pre-K Curriculum: Books and Support Materials ©2015 contains ALL the materials needed throughout the year for implementing a WORKSHOP WAY Pre-K classroom.
The following items are mailed by USPS to the purchaser.
- Pre-K Handbook
- Pre-K “Instant Personality Activities™”- 160 Lessons (now known as Literacy Lessons)
- 60 Pre-K THINKERS games
- Pre-K Task Signs – over 30 tasks
- 4 Pre-K Philosophy Signs
- Flash Cards for Literacy Activity lessons – over 200 cards in 16 categories
- Labels to put on 20 large envelopes for organizing materials for the Literacy Lessons
- Pre-K Success Envelopes (a Picture Vocabulary Kit) – a study tool for vocabulary development in small group sessions. The kit contains 24 color labels to glue to envelopes. The teacher will need to purchase twenty-four 6″x 9″ envelopes to hold the study cards. The 48 pictures/words are common early language vocabulary.
- Eighteen 8.5″ x 14″ Study Boards (Anchor charts) to support Literacy lessons
- A special set of THINKERS designed for small groups
- Small numeral cards for building numerical understanding
- Finger Tracing Cards for numbers
The following items are emailed to the purchaser.
- Pre-K Vocabulary Homework – 160 sheets
- LESSONS for THINKING – 160 sheets