The Grade 5 Math THINKERS® is a set of 50 games. Students classify, order, and categorize content using math concepts, e.g. math vocabulary, definitions, geometry, US & metric systems, place value and more. This set is used in the students’ Workshop Schedule of Tasks and can be used in whole class and in small group instruction.
This product is downloaded after purchase in six files.
The Workshop Way, Inc. products are copyrighted and allows the purchaser of this packet to use the ideas and produce the materials described for use in the purchaser’s classroom.
Reproduction of these materials for an entire school, or for a school system is strictly prohibited. Contact https://www.workshopway.org/contact/ for more information.
File 1: Introduction file can be read as a PDF or printed on legal size copy paper.
- Page 3 is printing instruction
- Page 4-6 is purpose and organization of THINKERS
- Pages 7- 9 is WORKSHOP WAY Philosophy
- Page 10-11 are tables of contents for the THINKERS giving information on how many cards and what colors are in each THINKER.
- Page 12 of this file is the students’ Progress Card for the teacher to print for each student.
Files 2 – 5 are titled with the color card stock to use. There must be four different colors of card stock. It is highly recommended to use pastel shades of legal size (8.5” x 14”) card stock. All printing is black ink.
File 2: Card stock legal size (8.5” x 14”), pastel blue, 11 pages.
File 3: Card stock legal size, pastel yellow, 12 pages.
File 4: Card stock legal size, pink or salmon, 12 pages.
File 5: Card stock legal size, pastel green, 12 pages.