One Complete Set left with 2015 copyright.
The Complete Pre-K Curriculum: Books and Support Materials contains ALL the materials needed throughout the year for implementing a WORKSHOP WAY Pre-K classroom.
Items printed for you and sent via USPS:
- Pre-K Handbook for a Workshop Way Classroom
- Pre-K Literacy Lessons – 160 Lessons
- 60 Pre-K THINKERS games
- Pre-K Task Signs – over 30 tasks
- Pre-K Philosophy Signs
- Flash Cards for Literacy Activity lessons – over 200 cards in 16 categories
- Labels to put on 20 large envelopes for organizing materials for the Literacy Lessons
- Pre-K Success Envelopes (a Picture Vocabulary Kit) – a study tool for vocabulary development in small group sessions. The kit contains 24 color labels to glue to envelopes. The teacher will need to purchase twenty-four 6″x 9″ envelopes to hold the study cards. The 48 pictures/words are common early language vocabulary.
- Eighteen 8.5″ x 14″ Study Boards (Anchor charts) to support Literacy lessons
- Ten 8.5″ x 11″ Study Boards (Anchor charts) for use in small group sessions and sheets to further develop vocabulary
- A special set of THINKERS designed for small groups
- Small numeral cards for building numerical understanding
- Finger Tracing Cards for letters and numerals
The following two items are set to the email provided after purchase of the Complete Pre-K Curriculum:
- Pre-K Vocabulary Homework – 160 sheets
- LESSONS for THINKING – 160 sheets
All products from Workshop Way are copyrighted and the purchaser is entitled to use the materials in their own classroom but is restricted from printing/copying for multiple classrooms.