All products from Workshop Way are copyrighted and the purchaser is entitled to use the materials in their own classroom but is restricted from printing for multiple classrooms.
The Complete Pre-K Curriculum: Books and Support Materials ©2022-2023 contains ALL the materials needed throughout the year for implementing a WORKSHOP WAY Pre-K classroom.
All items are sent to the email provided by the purchaser. The purchaser prints the items. Detail instructions for printing – type of paper and color or black printing – are provided:
- Pre-K Handbook for a Workshop Way Classroom
- Pre-K Literacy Lessons – 160 Lessons
- 60 Pre-K THINKERS games
- Pre-K Task Signs – over 30 tasks
- Workshop Way Philosophy Signs
- Flash Cards for Literacy Activity lessons – over 200 cards in 16 categories
- Labels to put on 20 large envelopes for organizing materials for the Literacy Lessons
- Pre-K Success Envelopes (a Picture Vocabulary Kit) – a study tool for vocabulary development in small group sessions. The kit contains 24 color labels to glue to envelopes. The teacher will need to purchase twenty-four 6″x 9″ envelopes to hold the study cards. The 48 pictures/words are common early language vocabulary.
- Eighteen 8.5″ x 14″ Study Boards (Anchor charts) to support Literacy lessons
- Ten 8.5″ x 11″ Study Boards (Anchor charts) for use in small group sessions and sheets to further develop vocabulary
- A special set of THINKERS designed for small groups
- Small numeral cards for building numerical understanding
- Finger Tracing Cards for letters and numerals
- Pre-K Vocabulary Homework – 160 lessons
- LESSONS for THINKING – 160 lessons